Due to the rapid growth and expansion of company operations, currently we are looking for more people to join our DevOps team.
We are searching for people with a strong sysadmin background willing to write software or developers with an understanding of system principles like multitasking and inter process communication.
Some of the responsibilities of the DevOps team include:
- Building Highly Available systems for our mission critical software;
- Manage our most critical systems;
- Developing software in Perl, C and Go;
- Designing new systems;
- Building automated systems.
We are expecting the candidates to have some of the following skillset:
- Linux is mandatory;
- Bash, Awk, Sed;
- Understanding of SQL. PostgreSQL is preferred, but any other SQL is also ok;
- Understanding iptables/ipset/ip is a plus.
What We Offer:
- For every skill of the above and many others, we have internal trainings so you can easily learn what you currently don't know;
- Working with the latest technologies;
- Attending IT conferences worldwide;
- Competitive salary with achievement bonus;
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth;
- Fast-paced and constantly changing environment;
- Young and diverse team of passionate and self-motivated professionals;
- Friendly company culture built entirely around people's happiness;
- Excellent working conditions with lots of benefits;
- Carefully designed office environment to stimulate your productivity, including spacious game room;
- Reduced working hours every Friday.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.