Due to the rapid growth and expansion of company operations, currently we are looking for a highly motivated, organized and upbeat individual to join our Finance team as a Financial Expert.
- Oversee the accounting, month-end closing, accounts payable and receivable, bank reconciliation and billing processes;
- Match and verify expenses and incomes;
- Ensure accuracy of all internal and external financial reporting;
- Take part in the process of preparing the mid-range financial plans and annual budget;
- Take part in setting up the internal and external reporting system, processes and procedures;
- Analyse the company performance, results and data to identify and present relevant stats, solve problems and identify trends;
- Active communication with foreign external service providers;
- Work closely with Finance Manager and Financial team to ensure preparation of Financial reports and statements.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance and/ or Business Management;
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and tax legislation; Competence in U.S. tax law will be considered as an advantage;
- Strong competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel;
- Strong analytical skills and solid experience with financial data analysis;
- At least 3 years' experience in finance;
- English proficiency;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Attention to detail, highly organized and able to multi-task.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary with achievement bonus;
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth;
- Fast-paced and constantly changing environment;
- Young and diverse team of passionate and self-motivated professionals;
- Friendly company culture built entirely around people's happiness;
- Excellent working conditions with lots of benefits;
- Carefully designed office environment to stimulate your productivity, including spacious game room;
- Reduced working hours every Friday.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV and a short cover letter in English.
All applications will be processed in confidentiality.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.