We are looking for a Full Stack WordPress Developer to join our team.
At SiteGround we host more than 3 million domain names and a huge percentage of those sites use WordPress. In order to provide cutting-edge hosting solution for our customers, we develop and maintain a number of plugins and WordPress-specific services.
You will be responsible for developing our new ideas as well as maintaining and improving the existing plugins that we have developed amongst which the SG Optimizer with more than 700 000 active users.
- Develop and maintain plugins and other software to link WordPress with SiteGround services;
- Maintain and upgrade already existing WordPress Plugins and WordPress-Related software following all best practices and coding standards;
- Provide assistance when it comes to WordPress integrations with 3rd party systems;
- Contribute code to the WordPress project.
- Profound understanding of WordPress;
- PHP 5.6.x / 7.x;
- Good experience in the OOP paradigm;
- Profound understanding of the HTTP protocol;
- Experience with MySQL and relational databases in general;
- Experience with AJAX;
- Experience with building API’s and the REST paradigm;
- Excellent command of English.
- Experience in Linux-based OS;
- Experience in HTML5, CSS3;
- Experience in working with LAMP or LEMP stacks.
What We Offer:
- Working with the latest technologies;
- Attending IT conferences worldwide;
- Competitive salary with achievement bonus;
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth;
- Fast-paced and constantly changing environment;
- Young and diverse team of passionate and self-motivated professionals;
- Friendly company culture built entirely around people's happiness;
- Excellent working conditions with lots of benefits;
- Carefully designed office environment to stimulate your productivity;
- Reduced working hours every Friday.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.