Currently, we are looking for more people to join our Technical Support team in Stara Zagora.
You will represent the company in front of our international customer base. You will be part of a team of young, motivated people, working together to provide quality technical support assistance. You will be working in a fast-paced environment with constant opportunities to improve. Your daily duties will include resolving hosting related technical cases for our clients and communicating with SiteGround clients through our Ticketing system.
- Online communication with SiteGround's customers;
- Solving technical problems for the customers;
- Assisting the customers with their website maintenance;
- Ensuring tasks and client requests are handled in a timely manner;
- Working on custom projects and tasks for the company;
- Being actively involved in new projects and service development;
- Work schedule might include weekends and night shifts.
- Fluent written English;
- Previous experience in the hosting industry;
- Strong communication skills;
- Great attention to detail;
- Must possess strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Good time management and multitasking skills;
- Ability to work independently as well as in cooperation with our team of young professionals;
- Knowledge and experience with Linux, hosting services including DNS, e-mail and working on remote servers using shell access;
- Knowledge of Joomla!, WordPress, Magento, Drupal, PrestaShop, OpenCart and other CMS and e-commerce software is considered as an advantage.
What We Offer:
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth;
- Competitive salary with achievement bonus;
- Fast-paced and constantly changing environment;
- Young and diverse team of passionate and self-motivated professionals;
- Friendly company culture built entirely around people's happiness;
- Excellent working conditions with lots of benefits;
- Carefully designed office environment to stimulate your productivity, including a spacious game room.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV and a short cover letter in English.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.