We are looking for an experienced sales or a marketing person with strong communication skills for building and cultivating affiliate partnerships. Excellent command of English is a must.
The international hosting and website building landscape, where SiteGround is operating, is highly competitive and evolving. The role will involve understanding SiteGround target audiences, researching and identifying new partner opportunities, cultivating influencers and other current or potential partners to become SiteGround affiliates. The perfect candidate will need to be a self-starter and think creatively about how to fully leverage the brand across new affiliate opportunities.
- Market research: Proactively search for and evaluate affiliate partner opportunities based on set goals;
- Outreach: Pitching, negotiating and closing agreements with relevant parties (via calls, emails or personal meetings);
- Relationships Management and Negotiations: Cultivating and optimizing new and existing partnerships for maximum results;
- Perform insights-driven marketing: Initiate marketing and messaging tactics taking into account target audience specifics;
- Analytical thinking: Understand key metrics like CPA, CR, monitor results and ability to undertake relevant changes to optimize performance.
- Experience in digital marketing /or sales, and/or experience in negotiating paid placement opportunities, passion about building and maintaining partnership relations;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skillset (oral and written);
- Fluent English;
- Self-started, organized and results oriented person with a hands-on approach to getting things done.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary with achievement bonus;
- Onboarding to get you up to speed with what we’re up to;
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth;
- Fast-paced and constantly changing environment;
- Young and diverse team of passionate and self-motivated professionals;
- Friendly company culture built entirely around people's happiness;
- Excellent working conditions with lots of benefits;
- Carefully designed office environment to stimulate your productivity, including spacious game room;
- Reduced working hours every Friday.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV and optionally short cover letter in English, telling us which aspects of the company and the job are appealing to you and why.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.