We are now seeking a highly motivated, organized and upbeat individual to join our Marketing team as PPC Advertising Specialist:
You will be responsible for optimizing the effectiveness of our paid advertising via Google AdWords, Facebook, Twitter, etc. and help us take informed decisions about the market, products and promotional activities. In your work, you will be actively working with other members of the Marketing team, Web Developers, Web Designers, and Marketing agencies working on our advertising accounts.
- Assess and improve the effectiveness and success rate of paid advertising channels and their associated landing pages.
- Proactively prepare and oversee marketing experiments across existing PPC channels;
- Proactively search for new sources and opportunities for leads generation;
- Collect data about the web hosting market, competitor tactics, and marketing ways;
- Analyze data and be able to communicate relevant findings on trends and patterns in visitor/customer behavior to management and other team members;
- Implement improvements to increase the conversion rates of various channels and campaigns.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Google AdWords, Facebook, and Twitter Advertising;
- Ability to quickly and efficiently analyzes data (e.g. via Google Analytics and other tools) and provides actionable items based on it;
- Experience in writing copy for online media;
- Experience with MOZ, SEMrush, Kissmetrics, Crazyegg;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- At least 2 years of experience in PPC marketing.
- Experience with Programmatic Advertising;
- Good command of another foreign language such as Spanish, Italian, or German.
What We Offer:
- Fast-paced and constantly changing environment;
- Young and diverse team of passionate and self-motivated professionals;
- Friendly company culture built entirely around people's happiness.
- Excellent working conditions with lots of benefits;
- Carefully designed office environment to stimulate your productivity, including spacious game room;
- Reduced working hours every Friday.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.